ipan group launches the ip-x-change,the industry’s first open IP platform.
Munich, Germany; March 6th 2018 – ipan group, one of the leading providers of IP management services and software announced today the launch of the industry’s first open IP platform together with its launch partners Uppdragshuset, Patentsight and Corsearch.
The ip-x-change is designed to easily access a range of the industry’s best of breed services and tools without complexity, either via the ip-x-change portal or in a fully integrated way from any ipan IP Management Software (Unycom, IPSS and IPfolio). By providing all tools and services via a standardized interface, they are equally accessible to users of other software products.
The platform has been developed by the ipan group and seamlessly integrates some of the industry’s most innovative services and providers. In the creation of a true open IP platform, further best-in-class providers will be added continuously, selected by the users of the ip-x-change.
The services include:
- Prior art search through Automatch, powered by Uppdragshuset
- Patent analytics through Patentsight,
- Trademark searches through Corsearch
- Smart docketing and automatic data verification, tools that increase the efficiency of administrative work and seamlessly integrate to client’s IPMS
- Analytics and portfolio management, a sophisticated but user-friendly feature designed to add rich reporting and management to clients existing IPMS
- Patent, trademark and design maintenance integration, a secure, real-time interface that connects client’s IPMS with ipan payments services
- IP administration services including European patent validations and trademark filing